Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another Week

I still have intentions of writing a more reflective post soon, but I haven't had time to sit and work on it yet. Sometimes I wonder where all my time goes, and then I remember the little alarm that seems to go off in Asher's tummy every two to three hours, requiring me to sit down and give up the use of at least one of my arms. I'm definitely not complaining - I love the time I spend feeding Asher. I never tire of watching the different expressions he makes and listening to his little noises of contentment as he eats. A lot of my time also goes into laundry and general cleaning, though I have to say I cherish those moments a little bit less...

Anyway, I'm past due for posting more pictures, so here's a selection from the last week. Enjoy!

Eyes wide open during tummy time.

Snuggled in the Moby wrap and ready to walk the beach.

Visiting with friends Caleb and Ann.

Mark bouncing Asher on the exercise ball in an attempt to keep him from fussing.

Asher's first lesson from Dr. Daddy.

Syd is making friends with Asher, though this picture makes you wonder who's in charge here...

Asher's first party - evidence of the baby boom we've had in Maine over the last 18 months, and two weren't even there.

Asher's first attempt at a bottle - not his favorite way to get his milk, but he tolerated it.

Playing with a new toy with some help from Daddy.

Asher hanging out in the evening - he looks a little skeptical.

Fun times in the bouncy chair.

Hanging out in his jammies - not yet a morning person.

Taking a snooze - those cheeks get chubbier by the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment